What is the Wallet Manager?
The Wallet Manager is a licence dedicated to users who need to manage certificates for multiple parties e.g., growers or suppliers. The administrator of Wallet Manager account can invite others to use the free Certifeye Wallet and at the same time keep access to these accounts. With this solution when a grower receives requests for certificates the administrator can answer these requests without the supplier having to take any additional steps. This way you relieve your suppliers from administrative tasks and keep an overview of the requirements they meet. Therefore, the Wallet Manager is especially popular among growers’ associations.
Would you like to know more about joining Certifeye and what it can mean to your company? Please contact email@example.com. We will be happy to help you find the best solution!
What can I do with a Wallet Manager licence?
You see all incoming requests for certificates or any other documents that are required from the Wallets under your management. You can answer these requests and upload any necessary documents, just like the owner. You can read more about the rights of an administrator on this page.
What is the difference between a Wallet, a Wallet administrator, and the Wallet Manager?
- The Certifeye Wallet is a free account to collect and share your own certificates.
- The Wallet administrator is a role in the Wallet account that can be appointed to a coworker, your growers’ association or any other person you trust to assist you in managing your Wallet.
- The Wallet Manager is a licence that allows one administrator to access and manage multiple Wallet accounts from one dashboard.
If you aren’t sure which licence type fits your situation, we will be happy to think along. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How many Wallet accounts can I manage using a Wallet Manager licence?
Currently, the maximum number of Wallet accounts you can manage is 25. If you wish to support more than 25 Wallet accounts, please contact us at email@example.com.
Can I manage certificates for suppliers who do not have a Wallet yet?
The easiest way to manage certificates for your suppliers is to link their existing free Wallet to your Wallet Manager. In all other cases, you can easily send an invite to the supplier to join the network. Once they activate their account, you will become their administrator and find the newly added Wallets in your overview.
What happens to Wallets if I stop managing them through my account?
Your administrative role for any given Wallet can end in three ways:
- The Wallet owner can retract your administrator rights. You will receive an e-mail notification if this happens.
- You can choose to remove yourself from the administrator role of a Wallet but keep any other Wallets you have under your supervision in the Wallet Manager.
- You can choose to close your Wallet Manager account, automatically losing access to any Wallets you managed.
In all cases, the Wallets you managed will not be affected and remain under the full control of their original owners. The owners will automatically become the primary contact once the administrator is removed and can decide to appoint a different administrator.